This is really an extension of the last post, Mystery Day! Here are more ALA-Midwinter author events on the exhibit floor:
Sunday January 22 is Romance Day – Each Panel will be followed by a book signing.
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am Historical Romance: From Dukes to Spies and Everything in Between. Featuring: Elizabeth Essex and Lorraine Heath
- 11:15 am – 12:00 pm From Sweet to Sexy: What’s Happening in Contemporary Romance. Featuring: Jane Graves, Emily March, Francis Ray, and Lori Wilde
- 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm Wild about YA Romance. Featuring: Rosemary Clement-Moore, Trinity Faegen, and Rachel Hawthorne
- 1:45 pm – 2:30 pm Spotlight on Romantic Suspense. Featuring: Jo Davis, Diane Kelly, and Kay Thomas
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm A Closer Look at Paranormal Romance. Featuring: Shayla Black, Candace Havens, Kerrelyn Sparks, and J.D. Tyler
Monday January 23 is Story Telling hosted by the National Storytelling Network with the schedule To Be Announced.
- RT @gchilton: Negative actions on the Internet: not just a form of bullying, a form of violence. Thinking of @annaeveryday's keynote. #erl17 - - 3 weeks ago
- RT @TressaSantillo: Great audience comment: pick your issue & focus on that, don't try to worry about everything going on #erl17 - - 3 weeks ago
- RT @superjax: Maybe it could help if you can pick an issue to worry about. Manage your own bandwidth. #erl17 - - 3 weeks ago